With Mother’s Day less than a week away, it’s time to get your act together and buy that special mama in your life something swoon-worthy! Lucky you, I’ve curated a list of 10 fabulous and inspired gift ideas that are sure to impress that hot mama in your life. Happy Shopping!
1) For the Retro Mama in your life, the one who feels like a throwback from a bygone era. I think she’ll swoon over these Rivet & Sway Derby Sunglasses in Havana ($149) Fabulous, oversized, beautifully made tortoise round sunnies with textured temples feel oh-so Jackie-O to me. LOVE!
2) For the “I’m Embracing Spring Fashion Trends” Mama, the one who likes to wear all the gorgeous hues of the season. She will look like a breath of fresh air wearing these chic affordably priced accessories from JustFab. The fresh and a bit edgy Brigade Purse in Mint & the chic goes-with-everything Kira Wedge in Mint are fashion must-haves in one of the hottest hues of the season ($39.95 for BOTH if you sign-up for FREE VIP Membership HERE)
3) For the Snuggly Mommy – How chic and adorbs is this lightweight cotton PJ Salvage Azul Bicycle PJ Sweet Set ($63)? They are the perfect jammies to take you from Spring to Summer, so fun!
4) For the Mom Who Likes Statement Making Jewelry – She won’t be able to resist this bold Prima Donna Mint Fiji Fire Jewel Bib Necklace ($19.99) in the hottest hues of the season. I adore this blinged-out multi-layer geometric design that looks way more expensive than it actually is and quite frankly, all the baubles on the Prima Donna site kinda ‘wow’ me for their statement making designs at bargain prices.
5) For the Tech Gadget Obsessed Mama, she’s gonna go ga-ga over this duo that turns your iPhone into a high end camera that rivals a much spendier SLR. The Olloclip 4-IN-1 Photo Lens for iPhone + Quick-Flip Case ($99.99) includes a fisheye, wide-angle, 10x macro and 15x macro lens all in one small package that fits in your purse along with a Quick-Flip Case that instantly turns your iPhone into an impressive camera. Mind-blowing, must have gadget!
6) For the Makeup Maven Mama, the LORAC Mother’s Day Collection ($32) A set of six Lorac classic makeup products that will beautifully enhance any beauty junkies collection. This kit includes: Superstar Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Cobra Mascara, PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Petal Pink, Alter Ego Lipstick in Duchess and Lip Lustre in Rose Lustre. Feminine & Classy!
7) For the Luxe Accessories Loving Mama, she will feel like a million bucks wearing this stunning Zeon America Vivienne Westwood Lady Cube Watch in Rose Gold ($400) The face of this watch is filled with Swarovski Crystals which definitely make it a show-stopping piece o arm candy. I love the universally flattering rose gold color and vintage vibe of this snazzy watch. Bling it on!
8) For the Stressed Out Mama, she will be saying ‘ahhhhhh’ in no time when she digs into LATHER’s Lavender Market Collection ($26) This calming trio includes Oatmeal Lavender Soap with a natural wood soap dish, a Sofian Lavender Whipped Body Creme, and Lavender & Eucalyptus Foot Creme. I love aromatic lavender scent as well as the gorgeous hydrating textures of these creams.
9) For Boho Chic Mama – Kendra Scott Alexandra Earrings in Abalone Shell ($75) I am just a wee bit obsessed with all things Kendra Scott, and her inspired new jewelry designs continue to impress and delight me over time. The new Ablaone Alexandra Earrings are no exception – I love the refreshing teardrop shape and the Abalone shell with hues of green, purple and blue – a total show stopper!
10) For the Sparkling Mama, pour a glass of Piper-Heidsieck Rosé Sauvage ($55) and toast your FAB Mama! This scarlet red rose bubbly is a juicy treat for the senses, with red fruit, citrus, paprika and saffron on the nose and a palate bursting with black cherry, black currant, pink grapefruit and blood orange offset by a hint of spice on the finish. This vibrant bubbly pairs beautifully with shellfish and red fruits and I love bright and complex it is on the palate.
Disclosure: An assortment of the products shared above were sent to me for editorial consideration, however all of my musings and gift ideas are my own.