In celebration of Mother’s Day 2018, I’ve curated 10 last minute inspired gift ideas to pamper and spoil your mom on her special day
I can’t believe it’s already Mother’s Day, time is flying by don’t you agree? In honor of this special day that celebrates all the wonderful moms out there, I’ve curated a group of ten fabulous and inspired products to pamper and spoil your mom this year. I hope you find something special on this list to give to your mother on her special day.
1) AVON Best Mom Shirt ($14.99) Leave it to AVON to come up with the perfect gift to honor and celebrate all of the incredible moms out there; those amazing women who take on every role imaginable in order to ensure that their kids have the best life possible. Not only does this shirt speak volumes about motherhood, it also comes in sizes small to 3x, so mom’s of all shapes can wear it proudly.
2) Olie x Melissa Meyers RoseGlow Drops ($78) My fabulous blogging friend Melissa Meyers collaborated with Olie to create this gorgeous face oil packed with botanicals which work together to restore radiance and skin a luminous glow. For every bottle sold, the brand will donate $5 to Project Angel Food to provide a week’s worth of fresh produce to those battling critical illnesses. Use code ROMYRAVES for a free travel size face oil and a rose quartz bracelet with your purchase.
3) Erin Condren Peacock Lifeplanner ($55) If the special mom in your life loves style and needs help getting organized, look no further than Erin Condren’s gorgeous colorful Lifeplanners. They come in a slew of interchangeable and customizable covers filled with plenty of unique fun tools to help mom beautifully organize her life. I’m smitten with their new peacock design!
4) Fresh Hydration in Bloom Gift Set ($63) For the skincare obsessed mom who struggles with dry skin, Fresh’s Rose Hydration Duo is perfect for her. The set comes with a heavenly smelling petal filled Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner to soften skin and refine pores and a Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream to quench skin with time-released moisture throughout the day.
5) Neutrogena Rainbath Shower and Bath Gels ($11.49 for 16 oz) These shower and bath gels are always a staple in my bathroom! They come in five wonderfully refreshing scents (Fresh Plum, Ocean Mist, Original, Pear & Green Tea and Pomegranate) and they gently clean and condition your skin without leaving behind a heavy residue. Help your mom turn her bathroom into a pampering and relaxing spa-like experience by gifting her a couple of these affordable shower gels this Mother’s Day.
6) Urban Decay Backtalk Palette ($46) If your mom is a makeup junkie who can’t live without her Urban Decay NAKED palette, she is going to love the new Backtalk palette! This stunning 2-in-1 palette has eight nude-mauve, soft berry and muted rose eyeshadow shades on one side and four coordinating shades of blush and highlighter on the other. They blend easily, stay rich and last for hours. OBSESSED!
7) The Neck Hammock ($59.99) If your mom suffers from chronic neck pain like I do, then she is going to adore you for getting her the Neck Hammock. This innovative cervical traction device is designed to provide at-home relief for neck pain at an affordable cost. It is simple to use by gently and comfortably stretching your neck without compression. Trust me, I use it all the time and it really helps diminish my pain and tension headaches!
8) Dermaflash 2.0 Pink Luxe ($189) If your mom loves a good skin smoothing spa treatment, she is going to LOVE Dermaflash! This brilliant at-home skincare device instantly removes dead skin cells, built-up debris, and pesky peach fuzz with a gentle ergonomic hygienic blade. I use it every few weeks and I love how it instantly transforms my rough skin and makes it smooth, radiant and younger-looking.
9) Peridot Perfume Oil by Sage ($45) For the hippie chic fragrance loving moma in your life, look no further than these gorgeous artisanal perfume oils. Sage’s oils are lovely, complex, last for hours and are perfect to toss in your handbag. Sage makes over a dozen fabulous scents, but my top two favorites are the sexy Peridot with notes of fig, blood orange, amber and green musk and her fresh, clean and woodsy musk called Diamond Oil.
10) Moonlit Skincare Cloud 9 Navy Silk Pillowcase ($49) For the mom who adores her beauty sleep, Moonlit’s gorgeous navy silk pillows will give her an exquisite slumber. These 100% Mulberry Silk pillow cases will allow mom’s night time skincare products to soak into her skin (and not absorb into the case), it helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and my personal fav it extends the life of mom’s precious blowout!
Disclosure: I partnered with the brands above to curate this Mother’s Day Gift Guide gift, however all opinions and inspired gift ideas are my own.