September 18, 2014 Leave a Comment
Hello My Beauties! I hope the end of summer has been treating you well. I’ve been busy, busy attending lots of fun events and even busier testing out a slew of fabulous new products to share with you. There have been so many great ones, but following are the top 10 that have recently stolen my heart, Enjoy!
1) Reisen Home Collection Candles ($39 each) I discovered these beautifully crafted artisanal candles in the VIP gift bag of my fav Secret Rooms Emmy Gifting Suite. These soy/essential oil candles come in a gorgeous package with matches and a wick trimmer (perfect for gift giving!) and each collection is created to reflect the diverse natural beauty of a specific region of our country like the Emerald Coast of Florida and the Blue Ridge Mountains. While all these candles are high quality and amazing, I’m obsessed with refreshing almost edible peach scent of Skyline Drive . If you want to score an Emmy worthy candle for yourself, enter code ROMY20 for 20% off your entire purchase at Reisen Home.
2) L’Occitane Divine Oil ($96) L’Occitane has done it again with their new swoon-worthy Divine Face Oil. This gorgeous oil is made with organic Immortelle essential oil from Corsica (known for its effective anti-aging properties) as well as a proprietary combination of natural actives which target wrinkles, tone and texture of the skin. I love the fresh floral scent, the non-oily lightweight silky texture that instantly melts into your skin and especially how it makes my skin look radiant, plump and velvety. Def a new fav!
3) Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Kit ($249) Almost every beauty junkie I know can’t live without their Clarisonic brush – it’s become the gold standard in facial cleansing. And Clarisonic continues to up their game with their latest innovation, the Sonic Radiance Brush and Kit. This new Clarisonic targets pigmentation and has been clinically proven to significantly reduce dark spots and pigmentation. This pretty in pink kit comes with an Aria-Mia 3 speed facial cleansing device in a gorgeous champagne pearlescent pink, a radiance brush head to remove surface pigmentation and dullness, an AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser to brighten, a PM Skin Renewing Peel Wash to retexturize skin with gentle lactic and glycolic acids, and a Brightening Activator Serum to fade dark spots. Not only is it pretty, but it has noticeably brightened my skin!
4) Glycelene Seatox Mist ($70) I’ve raved about Glycelene Beauty Ointment before and it has totally become a beauty staple for me. Recently, the brand introduced an Eco-Luxe Collection that I am totally smitten with! One of my fav products from this new collection is the Seatox Mist, a decongesting and detoxing mist with healing ingredients from the sea. This beautiful must-have mist (perfect for jet lag recovery!) is formulated with a patented technology that repels pollution and protects the skin throughout the day. I love the refreshing oceanic scent and how it noticeably perks up my skin.
lycelene Seatox Mist is a revolutionary alcohol free mist with healing ingredients from the sea. This anti-inflammatory spritz awakens the skin while decongesting and detoxing. Formulated with a patented technology that repels pollution and protects the skin throughout the day, this refresher also helps with jet lag recovery.
- Formulated with Sea Botanicals
- Contains extracts from deep-sea thermal vents
- Protects the skin from external daily pollution
- See more at: http://www.glycelene.com/proddetail.php?prod=BB010#sthash.pHhqXp8Z.dpuf
5) Balm Chicky Balm Balm ($12) As if the name and packaging alone weren’t enough to grab your attention, this cleverly branded fun, exceptionally hydrating lip balm is totally fab! I adore the cheeky references to the glory days of the 70′s, the playful product names and the brilliant Friend End designed to ‘keep balm users from sharing more than just lip relief.’ The sweet flesh of succulent ripe cantaloupes in Juicy Melons is hard to resist as well as the minty cool Huge Cucumber with a hint of shimmr. So fun and functional, LOVE!
September 12, 2014 Leave a Comment
Living in LA and being surround by Hollywood, red carpet events, and some of the most stunningly beautiful people in the world, you can't … [Read More...]
September 12, 2014 Leave a Comment
Are you a fan of Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook, Safe Haven)? Then grab your remote, some girlfriends, and a big bowl of popcorn because you … [Read More...]
September 9, 2014 Leave a Comment
After 1 month on PALETA, I'm down 10 pounds! If you follow me on social media, you probably know that I have been on an incredible health … [Read More...]
Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto: Paradise, Luxury & Stellar Service Just a Quick Flight from Los Angeles
September 8, 2014 1 Comment
Ahhhhh . . . the picture above beautifully captures the essence of a fabulous trip I recently took to a spectacular resort in Baja, Mexico … [Read More...]