My lips have truly been seduced by this amazing innovative healing plumping lip gloss called Vampire Kiss by Lip Seduction. This inspired lip product kinda reminds me of a ‘lip gloss meets a lip plumper meets Blistex’ and I am absolutely loving this refreshing lip cocktail! It has a slightly menthol tingly quality and the perfect amount of moisture and hydration, it instantly makes my lips feel plumped and pampered. But what the Recessionista in me is loving the most about this new find, is that you get your gloss product and your lip treatment all in one. I typically carry a lip fix/moisturizing product and a gloss product separately, but this healing gloss saves space and money–and I am totally addicted to it!
Vampire’s Kiss by Lip Seduction was created out of frustration. After investigating many of the lip enhancing products on the market, the creators of this product noticed that most products tend to burn and give bright red full lips for a short amount of time, don’t have enough collagen to boost the lips, were too drying, or only hydrate the lips. They wanted to create a lip product with the most innovative ingredients at a high enough concentration to create visible results without irritation or dryness and this lead to the creation of Vampire Kiss. This product hydrates, stimulates, helps regenerate collagen and offers multiple benefits to today’s modern budget conscious woman.
What makes Vampire’s Kiss so special? It’s the companies proprietary formula that contains a compound of five key lip enhancing ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres They have a sponge-like absorbency working to bind hundreds of times their weight in water to visibly fill and boost lip volume. It is also the what is used in professional injections known as Restylane.
- Tri-Peptide 1 Builds collagen and creates a more permanent fuller, firmer lip.
- Benzyl Nicotinate Increases blood flow and gives lips a fuller appearance.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Keeps lips smooth, improves dryness, assists in cellular renewal, and helps diminish the appearance of fine lip lines.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) A natural moisturizer, antioxidant and preservative. Reduces water loss, keeping the lips moist and supple.
I adore this magical combination of ingredients because my lips look plump and pouty, they feel like ‘buttah’ and this product really feels like it is doing something to treat my lips and make them look more youthful. Vampire’s Kiss currently comes in three shades (clear, red and pink) and they have plans to offer a wider assortment of shades in the near future (I had a chance to sample a warm copper/cinnamon type shade, which I absolutely love, and this will be part of the expanded color options in the future).
If you would like to get some sexy in your pucker, you can get your own VK by Lip Seduction HERE. And check back with RR soon for some special offers on this product and for an opportunity to win your own Vampire Kiss by Lip Seduction. What’s your current favorite lip product? Post and share!