As most of you know, I am currently the West Coast Brand Ambassador for AVON and I am totally delighted to be working with this established brand. I love their long history and lineage and I especially like that they constantly come out with exciting new, innovative, fun and affordable products. Lately, there have been so many new products, I can barely keep up. Following are my picks of my fav new products from AVON’s current releases. Check out all this great assortment of seasonal products that I have personally curated for you, and consider treating yourself to one of these affordable indulgences!
Strappy Colorblocked Wedge ($39.99)
Aren’t these strappy wedges the cutest?? I love the festive and bright spring colors (tangerine orange is the ‘it’ color of the season BTW) and the totally on trend straw-covered platform wedge. I will definitely be rocking these fab shoes with my maxi dresses this Spring and Summer = HOT!
Floral Scarf ($19.99)
This beautiful watercolor scarf also incorporates the hottest on trend colors of the season and it totally says Spring to me! I think this yummy scarf will brighten up your Spring wardrobe or make the perfect cover-up for your Springtime outfits.
I am loving this slightly edgy rock-n-roll feeling purse that Rebecca Minkoff designed especially for mark. It’s the perfect size purse that can take you from day to night and I just love the metal stud accents, super cool and very hip! I LOVE carrying this bag!
I am smitten with AVON’s new Genics line because I am totally seeing results! I have noticed that my eyes appear brighter and the lines around my eyes are softer. The active ingredient in the Genics Eye Treatment is called Youthgen™ Technology and it is designed to help your skin cells act younger and potentially undo up to 10 years of aging form the look of your eyes (I’ll take that, won’t you?) This potent little cream diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s-feet and re-energizes, smooths and brings back elasticity to the eye area.
This concentrated treatment strengthens your hair’s internal structure, instantly mends split ends and nourishes your hair from the inside out. It contains fortifying nutrients that targets damage and instantly repairs split ends. This is like a band-aid for my hair and it has really helped heal my over processed hair.
This great leave-in treatment forms a lightweight barrier that helps block out humidity and fight frizz without weighing your hair down. It is made with a lotus-inspired technology that protects hair in up to 97% humidity and keeps your hair smooth for days. I like the refreshing smell and using this on my wet hair before I blowdry it for a sleek smooth finish.
This is another frizz fighting serum that reduces frizz up to 65%. I like that it is especially designed to smooth my parched and damaged ends, and it gives my hair a more polished and finished look.
Avon Glow Collection This is a makeup collection of sun-inspired beauty products to help you emulate a gorgeous summer glow. The colors are warm, slightly shimmery and just gorgeous!
- Bronzing Powder ($8.99) This is a silky, luminous bronzer that comes in 5 warm colors ranging from a Sunkissed Glow to Deep Tan.
- Bronzing Pearls ($8.99) These are multicolored pearls that you blend together for an instant glow. They add the perfect amount of radiance on top of your Bronzing Powder and give you that coveted lit from within look.
- Bronzing Brush ($4.99) This affordable nylon brush pairs perfectly with the powder and the pearls.
- Lip Gloss ($3.99) This is a great sheer and shimmery gloss that comes in 4 amazing Spring to Summer colors (nude, coral and two pinks) and it has an SPF 15 (yeah!) I adore the sheer coral color and the perfect lightweight texture of the gloss.
- Eye Liner ($3.99) This is a precision tip, self-sharpening, pigment rich, smear-proof eyeliner that comes in 4 fabulous colors (copper, gold, violet & teal.) I love using the gold to brighten my eyes, brow arch and the inner corners of my eyes.