Summer has officially arrived and I have been busy testing, sampling and curating a round-up of some fabulous, inspired products that you won’t want to be without this summer. Following are 12 products that really impressed this beauty junkie and fashionista and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
1) SkinCeuticals Resveratrol B E ($145) is an antioxidant concentrate with pure resveratrol (found in grapes) which stimulates your skin’s natural nightly repair system to diminish the visible signs of accumulated damage and improve radiance, elasticity, and density. I have been using this serum for over a month and it’s really impressive! I wake-up with smoother fresher skin and over time it has made my skin glow = LOVE!
2) Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic ($29) is an oxygenating, exfoliating refreshing face toner with Glycolic Acid, Aloe Vera and Ginseng. It gently removes dead skin cells and helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. I am obsessed with this cult fav Pixi product – I love the fresh ginseng smell and how it effortlessly cleans my skin leaving it refreshed and supple. It’s the perfect anitdote to the summer heat.
3) Coconut Eyes by ToGoSpa ($25/6 treatments) are replenishing silky under eye treatment masks infused with amino acids, vitamins, nutrients and coconut extracts that work synergistically to moisturize, nourish, plump and minimize fine lines and crow’s feet around the under eye zone. I’m a long time fan of ToGoSpa’s under eye masks and the new Coconut version might be their best yet! Not only do they immediately diminish dark circles and puffiness, but the addition of coconut plumps and softens fine lines and transports you to a tropical vacay.
4) Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes ($21) are single use self-tanning towelettes infused with nourishing, antioxidant-rich ingredients like maracuja and vitamin E. These brilliant wipes brighten and hydrate your skin while delivering a lasting sunless tan. These individual tanning wipes are perfect to throw in your travel bag this summer for a safer golden glow on the go and they smell fab too.
5) Herbal Essences NAKED Dry Shampoo ($7) is a fabulous drugstore version of a dry shampoo made with natural tapioca to absorb oil, rejuvenate dirty hair and make it feel clean. I LOVE LOVE the invigorating white grapefruit and mint fragrance and that it doesn’t leave any white residue. Def a new fav!
6) Makes Scents Organic Spiked Lemonade Handmade Sugar Scrub ($25) is a skin-brightening and firming body scrub made with certified organic sugar cane, lemon oil, zest, and small batch whiskey distilled in the U.S.A. This artisanal handcrafted scrub smells like freshly squeezed lemons sprinkled with sugar with a kick of moonshine. It’s almost good enough to eat, but slather it on your body for an invigorating citrusy spa-like treatment, YUM!
7) Sol Scents Cucumber Melon Sunscreen SPF 30 ($14.95) is a yummy smelling, antioxidant infused sunscreen line, that come in vibrant bottle colors which each correspond to its fragrance as well as different colors that represent a cause which a portion of the proceeds will be donated to. My fav is the mint green Cucumber Melon; I adore the refreshing scent of Cucumber and Sweet Melon and these proceeds go towards Environmental Protection. Super impressed with the inspired concept behind this product, so fun, yummy and impactful!
8) SOHO Beauty Brite On Point Weekender Travel Bag ($24.99) is a vibrant bold modern travel bag, perfect for transporting all your beauty essentials in style when you travel this summer. There are plenty of compartments for all your products and makeup, it even has a makeup brush holder and a hook to hang it up. I think this is a chic beauty product travel bag that looks much more spendy than it actually is. SOHO def has lots of fun styles to amuse your fashionista this summer.
9) Aqua Spa Energize Body Cleanser ($9.99) is an invigorating ultra-nourishing body wash with Marine Youth Complex which helps to stimulate cell renewal, enhance skin elasticity, strengthen skin, and boosts collagen. I was instantly smitten with the refreshing energizing citrus and ginger scent of this wash and the sleek modern orange packaging. Oh yeah, and that you can find it at Walmart for under ten bucks!
10) Vanessa Mini Fringe Crossbody in Electric Blue from Red Envelope ($165) How boho chic is this crossbody mini fringe bright blue purse from Los Angeles based accessories brand JJ Winters? Leave it to Red Envelope to curate a fabulous and unique selection of fashionable gems and wonderful statement making gift items like this one. This mini fringe will carry you throughout your summer travel and party season.
11) The Seaweed Bath Co Wildly Natural Seaweed Foot Butter with Neem & Tea Tree Oil ($9.99) is a natural and nourishing moisturizer for your feet infused with seaweed and essential oils to soothe and hydrate your feet. I’m taking this gorgeous little stick everywhere I go this summer to put my dried out, flip flop feet back together. I love how the tea tree oil and mint refresh my feet after a long day of walking and the stick dispenser makes it easy to apply to all the dry spots around my feet.
12) 34 Minutes Venice Sandal ($239) Last but certainly not least, how about a pair of sexy summer sandals that look fab and support your feet? Did you know that it takes 34 minutes, on average, for a woman’s high heel shoe to begin hurt her feet? That’s the idea behind 34 Minutes Shoes (and name brand), to create a high heel shoe that feels comfortable after extended wear. And after firsthand experience with the gorgeous Venice Sandal, I agree. Sexy, stylish, fashion forward and long wearing with less pain, I’m hooked!
Disclosure: I was sent an assortment of the above mentioned products for editorial consideration, but all opinions and keen eye for fabulous products are my own.