I recently took part in a super fun and relevant beauty influencer campaign sponsored by Clarins Cosmetics. This iconic French makeup and skincare brand invited me to use an assortment of their top selling makeup products to create easy-to-do make-up looks in under 15 minutes and this beauty junkie was totally up for the challenge!
Specifically, Clarins asked me to create a 5 Minute Natural Make-up Look using four of their make-up products, then a 10 Minute Polished Make-up Look using eight of their make-up products and lastly (my personal fav!) a 15 Minute Fabulous Make-up Look using nine of their gorgeous make-up products.
Here’s what I learned by taking part in this fun, educational and enlightening Clarins Natural to Fab Make-up project:
- Clarins makes beautiful, high quality and super easy to use make-up products that really are perfect for every occasion
- It is really easy to create a beautiful make-up look if you have the right mix of products!
- I was able to create all the beautiful make-up looks in the pictures featured below by only using my fingers! No brushes needed, AMAZING!
- I realized that I can’t live without concealer (and Clarins Instant Concealer is pretty fab!)
- I am all about the Glam/Fabulous Look, and honestly believe that I can pretty much conquer anything when I am rocking a vibrant red lippie!
Following is a breakdown of each make-up look that I created, the products that I used to achieve that look and a picture of each finished look, hope you like it:
5 Minutes to Natural: This is a quick and simple look that you can easily create in only 5 minutes! This look is for the woman who likes wearing little to no make-up and wants her natural beauty to shine thru
I used the following Clarins make-up products to create this natural, minimal everyday make-up look:
- Skin Illusion Foundation SPF 10 – I really liked the lightweight texture and the radiant glow that this foundation gave my skin
- Multi-Blush Cream Blush in Candy – Loved this peachy pink hue and creamy texture that gave my skin a beautiful natural looking flush. I especially liked how easy it was to apply and blend with my fingers!
- Be Long Mascara This is not your ordinary mascara! Be Long contains Clarins’ new growth-activating formula which helps your lashes grow longer in just one month
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer – It’s a goof proof lip gloss that gives your lips a pretty hint of natural pink shimmer
10 Minutes to Polished: This second make-up look is also super easy to do, but you take 5 additional minutes to add in a few more steps and products in order to give your face a more polished look when you have a little more time to spare
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch – This was my favorite product out of all the Clarins products that I tried during this campaign. It immediately smooths your skin by filling in fine lines, wrinkles and pores and it gives your face a gorgeous, flawless finish = My New Must Have!
- Extra-Firming Foundation SPF 15 – This was my fav of the three Clarins foundations that I tried because it firms the skin, hides flaws and gives your skin a luminous radiance
- Instant Concealer in Shade 02 – I’m picky about my concealer cause it’s one of my make-up essentials, and Clarins Instant Concealer has the perfect texture that covers flaws without being noticeable on your skin
- Multi-Blush Cream Blush in Candy
- Ombre Matte Cream-to-Powder Eye Shadow in Nude Beige – Love this creamy smoothing eyeshadow with a long lasting matte finish
- Crayon Khol Eye Pencil in Intense Black – This rich black hue applies seamlessly and love the brush on the end to help you easily create a smokey eye
- Be Long Mascara
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer
15 Minutes to Fabulous: My final look is perfect for when you want to take the extra time to create a more glamorous look that pops. If you like defined brows, eyes that standout and a lip that pops, this Fab look is for you (and ME!)
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Everlasting Foundation+ SPF 15 – This foundation blends flawlessly, gives you beautiful coverage and has many fab skin enhancing ingredients which make it long lasting and anti-aging
- Instant Concealer in Shade 02
- Multi-Blush Cream Blush in Candy
- Ombre Matte Cream-to-Powder Eye Shadow in Nude Beige
- Kit Sourcils Pro Perfect Eyes & Brows Palette – This fab little kit has everything you need to create a gorgeous finished brow plus a few finishing shadows and brow grooming products to sweeten the deal
- 3-Dot Liner in Intense Black This revolutionary three-prong tip eyeliner fills in the spaces between each lash, dot-by-dot, to accentuate and add volume to lashes = OBSESSED!
- Be Long Mascara
- Rouge Eclat Age-Defying Lipstick in Red Fuschia – I LOVE this emollient lippie because it has a wonderfully hydrating Youth Complex that gives you fuller, younger-looking lips and the Red Fuschia shade is to-die-for!
If I’ve peaked your interest with my easy-to-do make-up looks and you want to try out some of these gorgeous Natural to Fabulous looks for yourself and get a fab bonus too, just spend $50 on any item from the 5,10 or 15 Minute Clarins Make-Up routines and you will receive a full-size Clarins Eye Quartet Mineral Palette for FREE (while supplies last)! Take advantage of this special free gift with purchase before it ends on 5/4/15
- Prize: One Lucky Reader will Win a Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer – it’s a fab & perfect for summer lipgloss with a hint of pink shimmer that is featured in a couple of my looks above
- How to Enter: Please use the Rafflecopter Widget below for your entries. You can enter daily through tweeting & posting a comment on this blog post
- Restrictions: Must be 18+, US resident
- Contest Dates: 4/27/15 to 5/6/15 at 12 am EST