Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media
Have you heard the NEWS, My Beauties? Everybody’s favorite hip, on-trend mass retailer Target, has gotten into the Beauty Box game, and in true Target fashion it was such a big hit that the boxes sold out pretty quickly. These new boxes are super affordably priced at only five bucks each, but contain almost forty dollars worth of beauty booty, so it’s no surprise that they sold out so quickly. But the good news is that they will be offering these fab beauty boxes seasonally, so if you missed the Spring Box you don’t have to wait long because the Summer Box is just around the corner.
I’d like to give you an idea of the beauty goodness that you can expect to find in the Target Beauty Boxes, share with you how these boxes allow you to try out new products with a minimal investment and show you how I used the products in the Spring Box to help me get ready from day to night.
Take a peek at the fabulously curated mix of beauty products that were inside the Target Spring Beauty Box ($5)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set ($13.99) This fab lightweight makeup setting spray keeps your makeup looking fresh for hours! It prevents your makeup from smudging and settling into fine lines, giving your makeup major staying power so that you do not have to reapply throughout the day.
- TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray ($1.47) This humidity-resistant dry non-sticky hairspray was a favorite among stylists at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. This must-have hairspray helps prevent frizz and gives your hair a nice boost of volume too.
- SheaMoisture Renewal System Shampoo ($10.99) This antioxidant-rich shampoo helps hydrate, rejuvenate and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. It contains a Superfruit Complex, Marula Oil and Biotin which work together to nourish, support elasticity and make your hair thicker and stronger.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream ($17.99 a mini trial size was included in the Spring Box) I’m obsessed with this lightweight gel-cream for extra dry skin that contains hyaluronic acid which majorly boosts hydration and locks in moisture so that your skin stays hydrated, smooth and supple all day long. LOVE!
- Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color ($6.99) This intriguing lip color is a hybrid of a balm, a lipstick and a gloss made with pure color pigments that make your lips feel smooth, soft and cushiony. The secret is in the angora brush that delivers a polished, even application and smoothing sensation to lips. It feels so great going on!
Here’s a glimpse of my daily getting ready routine and how easily I was able to incorporate these new products from the Spring Beauty Box:
- In my morning shower, I switched out my usual shampoo with SheaMoisture Renewal System Shampoo. I LOVE the refreshing fruity smell and nourished and hydrated feeling it gives my hair
- Right out of the shower while my skin is still moist and supple, I apply the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream to keep the hydration going all day long. My skin drinks it up!
- Next, I blow dry my hair in about ten minutes and finish off the look with a light spritz of TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray – can you say good hair day?!
- I usually go for a light to medium makeup look during the day and add more color and boldness at night. I’m amazed at how well my makeup holds up when I use the L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set
- I’m really loving Maybelline’s Color Elixir Lip Color in Rose Redefined because it’s a universally flattering mauve pink and it feels so sexy and silky on my lips
- After my hair and makeup are done, I pull together a chic statement making outfit for a day of meetings and press events. Like this bodycon black off-the-shoulder top paired with leopard ankle pants and cute peep toe flats.
What do you think of my easy stylish look created by using the beauty goodies in the Target Beauty Box? Which products would you like to try? What’s your favorite part of my look? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below this post.
Find your style @targetstyle