As many of you know, April is Earth Month and in honor of this important consciousness raising celebration, EcoTools asked me to share with my readers what Living Beautifully means to me and I was more than delighted to participate in such a worthwhile writing opportunity. However, before I share my thoughts on what living beautifully means to me, I wanted to tell you a little bit more about the EcoTools brand.
And not only are their products green, but what impressed me even more was that EcoTools donates 1% of their annual sales to 1% For The Planet, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet. Love that!
I also spent some time exploring the EcoTools Living Beautifully Community which is a place for visitors to stop by and share stories, tips, anecdotes, videos or photos that inspire them to live more beautifully everyday. It was heartwarming to read the special stories and see the pictures of families and places that inspire. I even joined in the fun and shared a photo of the gorgeous blue ocean on a remote beach and wrote about how being near the ocean and nature inspires me to live more beautifully. And throughout the month of April, I encourage you to share your own Living Beautiful inspirations on the Eco Tools Living Beautiful Community Wall HERE for your chance to win fabulous Eco Tools prizes just for commenting! And rumor has it, they are giving way one those coveted kabuki brush sets
What Am I Doing To Live A More Beautiful Life?
- I am trying to slow down, notice the beauty around me and absorb the moments-Carpe Diem!
- I am making a conscious effort to use more eco, green, less chemically packed beauty products (which is a very big challenge for an obsessed beauty jumkie like me) But I have been delighted to discover that there are so many gorgeous & effective better-for-you products available these days it’s not that hard anymore
- Spend time with people that elevate rather than deflate me
- Spend more time outdoors appreciating nature-with the Pacific Ocean so close by & the gorgeous SoCal hikes moments away, I have no excuse
- Shop local, seasonal and fresh whenever possible-I love going to my weekly farmers market & perusing the season’s bounty
- I am trying to eat more colorful, green & clean-I have been enjoying green juices lately & am having a love affair with fresh coconut water
- Get more sleep, more exercise & more water-simple but true
- Just say NO!!
- Take long leisurely baths with gorgeous aromatic oils and bask
- Sip a gorgeous glass of red wine with my hubby weekly
- Sip a calming tea every night before bed
For me, living a beautiful life means quality experiences with fabulous people in memorable places or the simplicity of everyday life. I am grateful for it all and am glad I took the time to share this meaningful exploration with you.
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and EcoTools blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points and as well as compensation for this post. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.