Tonight was the 65th Annual Prime Time Emmy Awards and I have an confession: I’m much more interested in the fashion, hair and make-up than the actual awards show, how about you? I get such a kick out of watching the arrivals to see who looks FAB and who looks drab and whose look I wanna steal. I was definitely loving some of the gorgeous standout make-up on the red carpet this year (although I thought many celebs went overkill on the spray tans!) and below are a couple of my favorite make-up looks of the evening with the product breakdowns so that you can create the looks yourself. Who were some of your favs?
Kaley Cuoco’s (Big Bang Theory) Emmy Make-Up created by mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg
I adore Jamie Greenberg personally and the look that she created tonight to compliment Kaley’s FAB cranberry Vera Wang dress was stunning! Below is a breakdown of how to get this beautiful look:
Face: Used Proactiv Face Primer as a base, then layered on Armani Luscious Silk Foundation, mark Super Conceal Concealer and mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cubes. Contoured with mark’s Bronze Pro in Bronze and used mark’s Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Cheeky on the apples of the cheek. Set the look with mark’s Set Things Right Loose Powder.
Eyes: Used mark’s On The Dot Bold Palette, layering on the grey shade on the inside of the eye, the brown shade in the middle of the eye, then added Chanel’s Variation No. 37 in the burgundy shade and blended. Used mark’s mark’s Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner in Exposure on the lash line to define the eye. Finished with Ardell lashes on the corner of the eyes with a layer of mark’s Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash and a layer of YSL Mascara in #5 Burgundy.
Jane Krakowski’s Emmy Make-Up created by Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen
Lauren played up Jane’s eyes with the same deep blue-green shade as her teal Zac Posen gown and this color was the perfect pop of color against her blonde locks. Here’s how Lauren got this memorable look:
1. First, she prepped Jane’s skin and her brows were groomed with Votre Vu Brow Wax
2. Next, she applied YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation using a foundation brush and then a wet sponge to blend and press the foundation in. Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer was applied on face and eyelids.
3. On the eyes, Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Glow Teal was applied along the lash line. The #3 shade in the palette was brushed straight across the lash line and a thin line of the #4 shade was applied on top.
4. Avon SUPERSHOCK Gel Eyeliner in Blackout was applied and then using a cream eyeshadow brush, the shadow and liner were buffed together, allowing the Glow Teal shades to pop out from behind.
6. To finish the eyes, Jane’s lashes were curled with an eyelash curler and then painted with Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Black.
7. Jane’s cheeks were swiped with Hourglass Illume Crème-To-Powder in Bronze Light and Laura Mercier Fresh Ginger Blush on top.
8. To complete the look, Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Carnation was brushed onto lips.
Disclosure: I am a compensated AVON Blogger Brand Ambassador, but all opinions and fabulous insights are my own.