Cat Deely, the beautiful, genuine and adorable host of So You Think You Can Dance looked stunning when she stepped onto the red carpet last night at the 64th Annual Emmy Awards. I absolutely LOVED her red/orange mermaid style dress, so bold, sexy and flattering! One of my favs of the night.
Makeup Artist Amy Strozzi was the visionary behind the nominated host’s stunning beauty look and she used a wonderful assortment of AVON makeup products to create Cat’s gorgeous glow. Amy put the focus on Cat’s eyes, layering a wet coffee shadow over a blend of multiple mocha shades for a modern take on the classic smokey eye. Amy then upped the drama by smudging a dark brown liner on both top and bottom lashes and swiping black mascara on lashes for the finishing touch.
To offset the intensity of the eyes, Amy kept the rest of Cat’s face simple: she gave Cat her signature sunkissed glow using Glow Powder Bronzer and added a rosy flush of color on Cat’s cheekbones using True Color Blush. Amy finally opted to give Cat a nude lip, which she achieved by applying a neutral lip liner over the entire lip and then swiping a matching lipstick.
Here a list of all the fabulous and very affordable AVON products Amy used to create Cat’s Emmy Look:
- True Color Eyeshadow Quad – Femme Fatale Collection ($9)
- True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte ($9)
- SuperSHOCK Max Mascara in Black ($9.50)
- Ultra Luxury Liner in Dark Brown ($6)
- Glimmersticks Waterproof Liner in Brown Chocolate ($7)
- Glow Powder Bronzer in Light Bronze ($11)
- Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation in Cream Beige and Nude ($12.50)
- True Color Blush in Earthen Rose and Classic Aura ($8)
- Ultra Luxury Lipliner in Neutral ($6)
- Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Nude ($7)
All Avon products mentioned above are available on Avon.com
Subscribe to Romy Raves
Click the link below to subscribe and be in the know for every Rave-Worthy find!
BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION, YOU’RE GIVING US PERMISSION TO EMAIL YOU. YOU MAY UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME.