The Fourth of July is just around the corner, which means BBQs galore, right? Well, what better way to kick off this patriotic summer holiday than with some fabulous, top notch high quality steaks to throw on the grill and enjoy. So in honor of Independence Day, I wanted to tell you about some FABULOUS steaks that I recently tired, what makes them special, share a sweet discount offer with you and then giveaway some of these yummy steaks. Sound good?
Just before Memorial Day Weekend, Best Filet Mignon delivered a swoon-worthy care package filled with an assortment of their top-notch Filets along with a sneak peek of their new New York and Ribeye Steaks (which are not available yet) You see, Best Filet Mignon got wind that I was visiting my Dad in Palm Springs, who just so happens to be an ex-butcher and a meat connoisseur. They wanted us to sample their steaks and get input from this savvy meat critic (aka my Dad), and I was more than happy to oblige. We packed up the steaks (which come in a clever, classy grill inspired box) along with a luscious bottle of Cab and headed to the desert for a serious carnivore BBQ!
My grill master hubby cooked up an assortment of these impressive Filets, Ribeyes and New Yorks to medium rare perfection and our palates were in HEAVEN! These Prime steaks were top notch, full of flavor and melted in your mouth. While the Filets definitely stood out above the rest, both the Ribeye and New York were still among some of the best steaks that I have ever tasted. I was in foodie heaven with this divine meat and a full bodied Cab. And my ex-butcher Dad totally agreed – he thought they were delicious and top notch! And although these steaks are a bit more spendy than the ones you find at your local market or butcher, the taste and restaurant quality meat are totally worth the splurge.
Let me tell you What Makes Best Filet Mignon Steaks So Special:
- The USDA Prime NEVER EVER Angus Beef Steaks have NEVER EVER been given Antibiotics or Hormones and are fed a strict 100% Organic Vegetarian Diet
- The cattle are all hand selected from small Midwestern farms that take great pride in the care of their animals and are committed to raising only the finest beef
- The steaks are aged a minimum of 14 days, cut to order and shipped fresh never frozen, overnight via Fedex at no extra charge
- The presentation and packaging are classy – the steaks come in black matte box with the snazzy crown logo making it perfect for gifting
If I’ve peaked your interest and you would like to enjoy these gorgeous filets at your upcoming summer or holiday BBQ, here is a SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER for my followers: Buy a four pack of either 8, 10 or 12 oz. Prime Filet Mignon’s & use code romyraves for 20% off your order from now through July 7, 2013
And now for the moment you have all been waiting for, I’m giving away two 4 packs of these divine Prime Filets to 2 Lucky Winners.
Here are the details of this Fabulous 4th of July Giveaway:
WIN A FOUR PACK OF THESE GORGEOUS FILETS FOR YOUR NEXT BBQ
- Prizes: Two (2) packages of FOUR 8 oz. USDA Prime NEVER EVER Angus Filet Mignon Steaks (Valued at $154 each) – 2 WINNERS
- How to Enter: Please use the Rafflecopter Widget below for your entries. You can enter daily through tweeting & posting a comment on this blog post
- Restrictions: Must be 18+, a US resident and have a US Mailing Address
- Contest Dates: 6/28/13 to 7/8/13 at 12 am EST