I am excited to tell you about Rodan + Fields unique Multi-Med Therapy Approach and share how it offers dermatology-inspired skincare at home
This post is sponsored by Rodan + Fields, as always all opinions are my own
Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I am extremely passionate and diligent about skincare. I have been focusing on, caring for and treating my skin since I was 16 and I personally believe that consistently and regularly using good, high quality results driven skincare products is the secret to looking your best no matter what age you are. Being 53 years young and having the best skin of my life, I am proof that my life long skincare passion has paid off! Given that skincare is a huge passion of mine, I was really excited to partner with Rodan + Fields and share the story and core philosophy behind this much loved brand.Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields met at medical school in the eighties and together they developed the iconic and well-known acne skincare brand Proactiv®. This line had a significant impact on the acne treatment landscape because it impressively helped treat mild to severe acne and it delivered very noticeable results. After learning that the vast majority of people self-treat their skin problems because access to dermatologists is limited, these entrepreneurial doctors felt compelled to create more skincare products to treat other skin challenges beyond acne and the Rodan + Fields brand was born.
With well over 30 years of experience in dermatology, doctors Rodan and Fields’ used their passion and expertise to create Rodan + Fields, a results driven skincare brand dedicated to creating innovative, easy-to-use products which are backed by scientific research. Given that the doctors were very aware that many people don’t have the luxury of seeing a dermatologist and that many try to self-treat their skincare problems, Rodan + Fields created a line of dermatology-inspired products to give everyone access to effective and high quality skincare without needing to visit a doctor. Basically, they created the R+F line to bring the treatment approach that they use in the exam room right to your bathroom in order to give you professional-level results at home.
The Multi-Med Therapy Difference
The cornerstone behind the Rodan + Fields brand is called Multi-Med Therapy, a dermatology approach to skincare that focuses on using one unified synergistic system of products designed to work together to produce visible results. Multi-Med Therapy takes the guesswork out of skincare and gives you the right ingredients in the right formulations, applied in the right order so that you see noticeable results.
The Multi-Med system utilizes tried-and-true ingredients that are the dermatological gold standard like Retinol, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides and Benzoyl Peroxide to produce visible results. While a lot of skincare brands use these ingredients, R+F takes it further because their products use the most efficacious, clinically-tested formulas that work together to address skin concerns like the visible signs of aging, skin discoloration, sensitive skin, and acne in order to give you healthier-looking skin. R+F has also developed several proprietary technologies, such as BPO2 Technology, the first ever, super oxygenated, liquid Benzoyl Peroxide used in their teen acne Regimen, SPOTLESS. BPO2 technology penetrates the pore, delivering a highly effective acne fighting medicine and more oxygen. The result – the microbiome is restored back to its healthy balanced state.
Here are some of the Key Things that set Rodan + Fields Apart from other Skincare Brands:
- Problem-Focused Formulas to Target a Variety of Skincare Concerns: R+F offers skincare regimens to address Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Sagging Skin, Dull & Tired Skin, Acne, Uneven Tone & Pigmentation, Sensitivity & Redness, Clogged Pores and Dry & Parched Skin.
- Scientifically Demonstrated Ingredients: The products are made with the most technologically advanced clinically-demonstrated ingredients. “Not only do we clinically test each of our products for performance, we also clinically test it within the regimen it’s part of to ensure there’s a synergy between the products,” says Dr. Kathy Fields.
- Elegant formulas that Appeal to Women’s Senses: R+F knows how important texture, scent and feel is in terms of getting women to stick with a skincare routine, so they put as much work into perfecting the aesthetics of their formulas as they do with ensuring their efficacy.
- Offer a Simple to Use Skincare Regimen: Women often get frustrated with complicated multi-step skincare routines that don’t produce immediate results. R+F Regimens are designed to be easy and appealing to use, so that women will invest the time to stick to their daily ritual in order to see the results.
- They Stand By Their Products & Results: If you are not happy with the products or do not see results, don’t fret. R+F offers a 60-day money back, empty-bottle no-questions-asked guarantee. And their customer service reps will be more than happy to walk you thru the process.
Personally, what I love most about Rodan + Fields is that their products WORK! And after reading this post, you just learned that the reason why their products work better than other products on the market is because they are designed as a system of products that work together and compliment one another. In contrast, when you use a mishmash of skincare products from different brands with different active ingredients they tend to compete with one another or they get in the way of optimal results which in turn results in limited changes in your skin. However when you use one of they comprehensive Rodan + Fields skincare systems, the products compliment one another, build upon one another and because of that they deliver the results that you are looking for.
I am currently in the process of trying out a new product from Rodan + Fields that I cannot wait to share with you! This innovative product really features and highlights the beauty and uniqueness of the active ingredients, backed by the Multi-Med Therapy difference. So, stay tuned next month when I share this exciting new launch, tell you what I love about it and share my impressive before and after pictures.