1) Tieks by Gavrieli Ruby Red Patent Leather Flats ($195) Being that the Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite movie, I am rather smitten with these chic, comfy and portable shiny red flats. And in honor of American Heart Month (FYI Heart disease is the #1 cause of death for women and kills more women than all cancers combined), I am supporting Tieks Wear Red Campaign by wearing these adorable red shoes and encouraging all women to wear red this month in order to raise awareness about this important problem.
2) Burke Williams Valentine’s Day Romance Package ($149-$159) Burke Williams is one of the best and most adored spas in California and they are offering amazing Valentine’s Day packages this year. I love the Romance package which includes a Spa Pedicure with your choice of a 50-minute Pure Relaxation massage with enhancement or a 50-minute Spa Style Facial with a peel. What a nice way to spend V-day!
3) Keurig Elite Brewing System in Rhubarb ($119.99) Keurig makes brewing the perfect cup of coffee at home a breeze in under one minute at the touch of a button. The Elite brewer offers the choice of three cup sizes and a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs – the best part about this coffee machine it this fabulous new cranberry/red Rhubarb color available just in time for Valentine’s Day!
4) Chef Eric’s Culinary Classroom in Los Angeles Romantic/Date Night Cooking Classes ($200/couple) I recently had the pleasure of meeting the affable Chef Eric and partaking in one of his gourmet hands-on cooking classes. His date night classes are filled with gourmet indulgences like spiced lamb chops and chocolate souffle. If you are looking for an interactive and fun way to celebrate Vday, this romantic cooking class sounds divine don’t ya think?
5) JustFab L’Amour Fierce Clutch ($31.95) Seriously?! This faux leather clutch purse is beyond FAB, I LOVE it! It’s the perfect gift for the woman who wants to make a statement and be noticed. Pair it with some leopard heels and you will no doubt feel FIERCE!
6) Pedi Princess Pedicure Flip Flop ($15) How adorable and fun are these black and gold zebra red bejeweled pedicure sandals? Gone are the ugly toe separators, bring on these fashionable flip flops that you can feel good wearing out of the salon.
7) Eberjay Kitty Cat Cami ($77) & Pajama Pants at A.sweeT Online ($71) A.sweeT Online is a chic and hip online store packed with treasures any fashionista would love. The feline in me couldn’t resist this yummy, sexy Eberjay Kitty Cat Cami & PJ Pants set, Rrrroar!
8) Avon Valentine’s Day Gift Set ($35) Avon has curated the perfect red passion filled set for the beauty lover in your life. This perfect Vday value packed gift set includes: Ultra Color Glazewear Lip Gloss in Fiery Red, Ultra Color Lipstick in Lava Love, NAILWEAR PRO+ Nail Enamel in Ruby Slippers, Mega Effects Mascara in Black, Passion Body Lotion and a Love at First Sight Necklace & Earring Set.
9) Bliss Fabulips ‘Pout’-O-Matic Lip-Perfecting System ($48) What a fabulous treat for your lips! This scrub and pro-powered lip-perfecting device uses a gentle rotation and a custom designed head with massaging nubs to softly yet effectively stimulate and exfoliate your lips. It’s like a Clarisonic especially for your lips and it’s brilliant! Kissy Kissy 🙂
10) MLV Juliette Dress ($296) This stunning fuschia Juliette Dress is hand beaded with sequins that will make a fabulous statement for your Valentine’s Day outing. The MLV line is made with supple power-knit fabrics, buttery leather and hand-beaded embellishments that bring luxury and tailoring at more accessible prices and pieces that withstand the test of time.
Disclosure: A selection of the items mentioned above were sent to me for editorial consideration, but all insights and tendencies towards sappy romantic musings are my own.
Subscribe to Romy Raves
Click the link below to subscribe and be in the know for every Rave-Worthy find!
BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION, YOU’RE GIVING US PERMISSION TO EMAIL YOU. YOU MAY UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME.