Tomorrow night, Award’s Season officially kicks off with the People’s Choice Awards (PCAs) and I’m not ashamed to admit that I’m pretty excited about it! In honor of this much anticipated event, I’ve partnered with P&G and Walgreens to share some of my top New Year’s Resolutions as well as some fabulous products that are going to help make 2015 happier, healthier and more beauty-filled for all of us!!
So here are my top 3 New Year’s Resolutions for 2015:
1) Prioritize Healthy Lifestyle Choices
- Do something that makes you sweat/cardio for at least an hour 3-4 x per week – for me that’s Hot Power Yoga
- Drink More Water
- Eat Cleaner & Greener
2) Disconnect More Often
- Be present when you are with other people – social media can wait!
- Try to shut down 2 hours before bed – get more SLEEP!
3) Take Time Out to Regularly Pamper Yourself
- Do weekly deep conditioning treatments to help rejuvenate your parched dry winter hair
- Freshen your smile with occasional at-home whitening treatments
What do you think of my resolutions? Can you relate? Nothing too crazy, right? And here’s the best part: Walgreen’s has launched a fab social media campaign called it #STARTSHERE to let all of us know that they have so many great products all in one place, which makes sticking to your resolutions even easier!
So for me, Walgreens Activity Tracker ($79.99) is totally gonna help me keep track of my fitness goals by helping me seamlessly track the duration, calories burned and so much more. Plus it even syncs with my iphone! And I’m kinda smitten with the innovative Contigo Autoseal Grace Water Bottle ($10.99) because of it’s one-touch lid that allows you to easily drink water with one hand and seal it between sips to eliminate spills – this is totally gonna help me drink more water while I’m on-the-go!
Now for me, my hardest resolution by far is shutting down! And I’m thinking that occasionally trying out something like the new non-habit forming ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid LiquiCaps ($9.79) might help me transition to sleep a little easier.
However, with all the fabulous and super affordable P&G beauty products that Walgreen’s carries, I think I’m gonna have a lot of fun with my third resolution! I can’t wait to try Pantene’s Damage Detox CC Creme ($5.79) on my moisture deprived locks because it’s supposed to instantly renew your hair and give it fabulous shine; and with all the celebrating I did over the holiday season, my teeth could definitely use some brightening with Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects Teeth Whitening Kit ($52.99) and Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste ($4.39) Bling it on!
And to kick off award’s season in a lively way, I hope that you’ll join me and a handful of other fabulous beauty mavens tomorrow night January 7th from 5-6pm PT/8-9pm ET for the Walgreens/P&G #STARTSHERE #PCA Red Carpet Twitter Party – we’ll be talking all things beauty, new year’s rezzies and of course dishing on all the Red Carpet looks and trends. Join us for lots of fun & prizes too!
And now for the best part, here are the details of this fabulous New Year’s Resolution Giveaway:
- Prize: One Winner will receive a Walgreens/P&G Prize pack valued at over $250+ and filled with the following products:
· $75 Walgreens Gift Card
· CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara in Very Black
· CoverGirl Outlast Lip Color in Plum Berry
· Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème
· Pantene Weekly Rehab Crème
· Crest Whitestrips Professional Effects
· Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste
· ZzzQuil Liquicaps 24ct.
· Walgreens Activity Tracker
· Contigo Autoseal Grace Water Bottle
- How to Enter: Please use the Rafflecopter Widget below for your entries. You can enter daily through tweeting & posting a comment on this blog post
- Restrictions: Must be 18+, US resident
- Contest Dates: 1/6/14 to 1/21/15 at 12 am EST
Disclosure: I’ve partnered with Walgreens and P&G on this post and giveaway in hopes that I inspire you to kick off your New Years Resolutions right, however all opinions are my own.