I must admit that one of the best perks of my job is getting to try out some of the best services in town, and my recent facial with celebrity skincare specialist Adina Diaz was pretty fab! Adina is a spunky, seasoned esthetician, whose confidence and skincare repertoire immediately put you at ease. Upon meeting Adina, you instantly know that you are in the hands of a master, whom you definitely want to work her magic and transform you skin. Adina is extremely knowledgable about organic and natural holistic skincare as well as the latest and most effective skincare treatments, products and services on the aesthetics landscape.
Adina spoiled me with an incredibly rejuvenating facial filled with the works. She uses a fab (& new to me) skincare line called Lotus Moon, which she used throughout the facial that included the following steps and treatments:
- The facial began with a double cleanse, first with a gel cleanser then a milk cleanser /clairsonic combo while steaming my skin
- Then an exfoliation with a light scrub
- Next, she did a diamond tip treatment (like a microderm with diamond dust – she did 4 passes on my skin) followed by dermaplaning to gently remove the top layer of skin and hair with a fine blade
- This was followed with a yummy smelling 10% Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
- My fav – extractions!
- Then an amazing Lotus Moon Skin Brightening Mask
- While the mask was on, she did a wonderful, strong yet relaxing massage
- Next, she did an innovative dry ice treatment, to resurface the skin – I’d never had this before & loved it!
- She finished the facial with a cocktail of serums, creams, spf & a light hydrating mist
- And for the final touch she gave me a light neck massage with a refreshing essential oil
And my skin continued to GLOW throughout the day and night! Here’s what my skin looked like later that evening with little to no makeup on my face. AMAZING!!
I absolutely LOVED my facial with Adina and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone! She is extremely talented and knowledgeable about all things skincare and she has such a positive, upbeat infectious energy that is delightful to be around. Not to mention that my skin was smooth and radiant for weeks after my facial.
If you want to get your glow on with Adina, you can find all the deets about booking an appointment with her HERE
Disclosure: I was invited in for a facial with Adina for editorial consideration, but all opinions and glowing skin are my own.
Subscribe to Romy Raves
Click the link below to subscribe and be in the know for every Rave-Worthy find!
BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION, YOU’RE GIVING US PERMISSION TO EMAIL YOU. YOU MAY UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME.
wow, great content, it’s much informative, i like your product Pumpkin Enzyme Peel